Movie Night Postponed to Sunday Night. August 7 6pm
Due to anticipated high winds, possible rain and bad weather, we're doing Movie night on Sunday night instead of Saturday night. Sorry, the only way we can reserve the Revere DPW setup of the movie screen is to make this decision now. If we decided to cancel tomorrow, Then we'd be out of luck for at least two weeks due to tides and the ability to schedule the volunteers we need to pull this off.
Thanks again to the event producer: Elle Baker and the City of Revere for making this happen at all.